Foyer Global Health
Foyer Santé S.A.
12 rue Léon Laval
Tel. : (+352) 437 43 4245
Quick and efficient assistance anywhere in the world!
With our long-term partner and worldwide pioneer in assistance services we offer excellent medical help and advise to our clients at all times and wherever you need it.
Our partner has more than 50 years of experience in international medical assistance and looks after 300 mio. clients in 208 countries with his more than 8000 employees worldwide.
A close-knit network of medical providers and over 400 medical experts in 30 services teams guarantee quick and high-quality assistance all over the world.
Amongst our assistance services:
- 24 hour telephone and e-mail service with experienced consultants, doctors and specialists
- Medical support and advice before the start of the trip (vaccinations, putting together a first aid kit)
- Support and Information about the nature, possible causes, and therapy possibilities and availabilities for the illness, as well as information on medical technical terms
- Procurement and shipping of essential medicines
- Assistance in the selection of prescribed medicines, comparable products and their side effects
- Medical evacuation or return transportation
- Information on local medical facilities (practitioners nearby, availability of multi-lingual doctors)
- Support and information (second opinion, tracking evolution of an illness)
- Support in organising a "doctor to doctor" call
- Certification of insurance coverage, in particular prior to a stay in hospital
- Advance payments
- Organisation of travel for close relatives to be at patient's bedside
- Organisation of return transportation or care for children
- Details of available inter-cultural training
- Support in case of postponement of return journey
- Help with possible psychological problems due to stay abroad
- Repatriation of mortal remains and organisational support in the event of death
- Document submission (deposit and replacement in case of loss)
- Mediation in the event of legal difficulties
- Finding a relocation service