Foyer Global Health
Foyer Santé S.A.
12 rue Léon Laval
Tel. : (+352) 437 43 4245
Why Global Health?
Why Global Health?
Why an International Health Insurance?
In addition to many new impressions and challenges in your professional and private life, a stay abroad often means being confronted with a different climate and culture which requires varying degrees of acclimatisation in your everyday life. Good physical and mental health is therefore an important factor for all travellers in ensuring a rewarding and successful stay. An international health insurance specifically tailored to those needs is the best basis to stay healthy or to recover quickly at the same time as being protected from the risk of high medical cost.
Why Foyer Global Health?
The insurance plans from Foyer Global Health are specially designed to guarantee all insured persons and their often very different medical needs, the very best medical care, as well as reimbursing their medical expenses.
The advantages of our solutions for our clients are:
- A comprehensive range of services in relation to outpatient and inpatient medical care, dental care without hidden cover exclusions
- Medical assistance services in each product package
- No overall annual limit on reimbursement of medical expenses, and especially not for cases of serious illness or accident
- Enjoy immediate cover after receipt of your proposal even if you are already abroad
- Existing conditions and current treatment can be included
- Highest quality standards
- Solid Corporate Values: trust, excellence, integrity, innovation and independence
- Decades of experience in the very international Luxembourg environment and a primarily international orientation
- The reliability of a solid partner
- Multilingual and experienced staff
Our location Luxembourg stands for a high level of consumer protection and supervision of the insurance sector. In particular, EU directives in favour of the consumer have traditionally been very quickly transposed into national law. Supervisory control is in the hands of the CAA (the Luxembourg Insurance Supervisory Authority) and meets strict international and EU standards. The policyholder is therefore guaranteed a high level of security and service.